- 2024 CrossFit Games Open registration is live:
14th annual CF Open begins Feb. 29
Blue Ridge CrossFit – HDS-Hybrid Athlete
Nice to have you onboard!
For your info:
We are actually in WarmUp Phase Week 3! Let´s go!
All exercises should be done correctly and with your full attention/focus.
Feel the involved muscles and perform all reps without a hurry!
Sometimes less is more!
Again, nice to have you here!
And don´t panic- we will increase the level on a regular basis!
You will need a timer for a lot of our workouts- i can recommend the free APP: TABATA TIMER
If you have any questions, don´t hesitate to let us know your questions!
5 min warm up program:
1 Minute of easy running on the spot
Arm Circling 30sec each direction
Hip Circling 15 sec each direction
5 Air squads
30 sec Jumping jacks
5 each (LH/RH) Lunges with nice stretch
5 solid burpees
Warm Up Circle 2.2 (5 Rounds for time)
2 Minutes break between rounds
+15 Elevated PushUps
+30s PushUp Hold
+20 Straight Leg Levers
+20 Bulgarian Split Squats
+60s Wall Sit
To make the start for all of us easier we will have following Levels:
Normal Effort, NE
High Effort, HE
MAX Effort, ME
Our circles don´t depend on max reps- make all exercises correct and focused with related effort.
Bring Sally Up Challenge-Legs (Time)
Always nice and easy going!
Track your progress and see how far you can do it!
We will do this nice task with different exercises.
Bring Sally up- stand up straight and shoulderwidth
Bring Sally down- move to the lowest squat position and hold- min.90°
I know, we already had the workout today- whatever- just give your best! This is our first try- stop your time and record it via the “Results” Button! You will see how fast your progress is, within the next few weeks! 😉
Can you do the whole 3:20? Let me know!
Post Workout Stretching routine #1 (Checkmark)
1. Standing Forward Fold: Stand with your feet hip-width apart. Bend forward from your hips and let your upper body hang down towards the floor. Hold for 30 seconds.
2. Standing Quad Stretch: Stand tall and grab your right ankle with your right hand. Pull your heel towards your glutes to stretch your quadriceps. Hold for 15 seconds and then switch sides.
3. Standing Hamstring Stretch: Stand with your feet hip-width apart. Extend your right leg forward and place your heel on a raised surface, such as a step or bench. Lean forward from your hips until you feel a stretch in the back of your right leg. Hold for 15 seconds and then switch sides.
4. Standing Chest Stretch: Interlace your fingers behind your back and straighten your arms. Lift your arms up and away from your body, stretching your chest muscles. Hold for 15 seconds.
5. Standing Tricep Stretch: Extend your right arm overhead and bend your elbow, reaching your right hand towards the middle of your upper back. Use your left hand to gently pull your right elbow towards your head. Hold for 15 seconds and then switch sides.
Remember to breathe deeply and relax into each stretch. Enjoy your post-workout cooldown!